Paytm operates a thriving marketplace known as Paytm Mall. Paytm, like any real mall, seeks to provide an online shopping experience. People are increasingly choosing to shop online, which is why the eCommerce sector is booming. Paytm makes it simple for online merchants and customers to interact through a frictionless platform.
Documents needed for Paytm Seller Registration
The following documents and information are necessary to complete the Paytm seller registration process:
- Business Name
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Phone number
- Email address
- Address Proof
- Aadhar Card
- PAN number
- Bank Details
- Cancelled Cheque
- GST Number
- Trademark Certificate
Steps to complete Paytm Seller Registration
Before a merchant can begin selling on Paytm, they must complete the Paytm registration process. The following are the steps he must take to begin his Paytm business.
- Visit the Paytm Seller portal and populate the following fields: email address, name, and mobile phone number and keep the required documents ready.
- Verify your email address and mobile number. Following that, provide information about your business, including its type, name, address, and other legal documents.
- Complete the KYC verification process. To complete your KYC, you must submit your personal information along with your Aadhar card and Pan card.
- On the seller portal, upload your product catalogue. At the time of listing in the inventory, your products must be categorized in advance.
- Once all formalities are completed, the seller can configure their dashboard, upload images and descriptions of their products, and begin selling on Paytm.
Benefits of selling on Paytm
Consider the following key benefits of registering as a Paytm Seller and starting to sell on Paytm.
1. Online Presence Available 24 Hours a Day
2. Offers & Promotions
Paytm provides substantial cashback and discounts. Customers frequently use Paytm as a result of these massive incentives. Additionally, sellers can access a variety of additional advantages and promotions via the Paytm application.
3. Maximized Customer Reach
One of the most significant benefits of selling on Paytm is the size of your customer base. Because it is a marketplace, customers are already familiar with it and are frequent visitors to this platform. All you need to do is contact them through your products.
4. Lower Operating Costs
Paytm Seller requires hardly any investment in online commerce. This means that there are no additional fees associated with selling. While there is a minor fee for adding products to the platform, it is very little compared to running a physical store.